Sep 21, 2011

58

 My PC is back and working again so lets have some bigger update
first of all random foro, that I drew for todays update


 then this guys, when I was really boooorrrrreeeeddddd few days ago I started sketching my old characters, these don't really exsist anymore, or thair designs changed so much they are like complitely different people, or their stories are on hold for now. I actualy wanted to write what I remember about each of them, but duh, who cares xD


 then I rescaned these. I'm really greateful to my sister for leting me use her PC for last week, but her scaner is prety bad and I really like how these morons look here. I guess I could make references sheets for them from it xD


and final versions for this aywas commission
aywas.com


oh, and I didn't wrote anything about my scarf in last few days, here it is:


ok, true photo, unfortunately, I had to stop working on it in saturday as I find out I have not enough white yarn... I used white and black yarn because I was sure I won't have enough red one... just to not have enough white... it's on hold for now :c


and here more Bella with guest today, our cat Kruk, for the record Bella is sitting on my bed and Kruk is sitting on her bed... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment